At Camion™, we're excited to announce our ALL-NEW Brine Master® which completes our line-up of liquid deicing equipment. As salt costs are rising, it’s more important than ever to control your supply of salt brine so your crews can be ready ahead of the storm. The best way to do that is make your own salt brine and store it so you’re ready for action when weather hits.
The Brine Master® is over-built, plug n play, and built around a straightforward workflow. Not only does it make brine, but this machine can also be used as a truck filling and additive mixing station. We build the Brine Master® right here in our North Dakota factory, where it gets tested in some of the most extreme conditions in the country. Featuring our iconic poly and stainless-steel construction, the Brine Master 3000 is built to work hard, season after season. It’s built for easy maintenance too, with a fully drainable hopper for hassle-free cleaning.
Why is the Brine Master® different?
- All-in-one Unit - It's an all-in-one unit that comes pre-wired to approved standards with complete electronics. No setup time or multi-page guides. No further components to buy.
- 10-year Tank Warranty -The Brine Master’s tank is covered by the industry’s only 10-year warranty.
- Central Control Station -The central control station keeps your valves all in one place to make operating the Brine Master a breeze.
- Flow Meter Included - Every Brine Master 3000 comes standard with a flow meter so you can easily monitor your flow rate. You won’t see that on other units.
- Poly and Stainless Steel - The Brine Master® 3000 is made solely from poly and stainless-steel components to cut out unnecessary corrosion and keep your unit in great shape.
Other Equipment Made by Camion™